Crossroads Student Ministries (CSM)
With the Student Ministry reopening on June 3rd, we will need to take extra precautions above and beyond our normal cleaning, sanitizing, and hygiene routines. These changes and routines are for the health and safety of all the students, volunteers, and families who will be a part of our ministry. Please review these updated routines before you prepare to bring your teens to attend.
- Volunteers will check-in the teens as they arrive to avoid iPad usage.
- We will ask your teens to wash their hands in the restroom upon arrival. Hand sanitizer will be available in the foyer.
- Family-style meals will be suspended. There will be no meals or snacks served. Bottled drinks will be available.
- As always, we will maintain a clean and sanitized facility. While handwashing is always important, the practice will be increased above and beyond our usual measures.
- While we understand the use of masks is recommended, we allow volunteers and teens to wear masks if they feel they must; however, we will not be requiring volunteers to wear masks unless we are mandated to do so by the state of Pennsylvania, which we currently are not.
- Most importantly, if your teen is showing any signs of sickness, please keep them at home. Especially if the sickness seems respiratory in nature (cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc.) If you are aware that your child may have been exposed to anyone who has COVID-19, please refrain from bringing them to the church until they have been quarantined for the appropriate amount of time AND that you inform our Student Pastor, Booker Riddick, as soon as possible.
- We will do our best to monitor the health welfare of your teenagers, we will make every effort to practice aspects of social distancing.
Some of this information could change once we receive further guidance from the state of Pennsylvania, and we ask that you remain patient and understanding, as you have been through this entire process! We hope that these practices are short-lived and we can resume normal operations sooner rather than later. We also hope that you understand these precautions are for your student’s safety and the safety of our volunteers. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Pastor Booker Riddick
Student Ministry Pastor
CSM Vision Statement
We believe every middle school and high school student should have a fun and safe place to connect with Jesus and their peers. We meet weekly at each campus.
Our ministry at the Jersey Shore Campus meets every Wednesday from 6 pm - 8 pm. If you are looking for upcoming events for this campus you can find them on our Facebook or Instagram.
Our ministry at the Muncy Campus meets every Wednesday from 6 pm - 8 pm. If you are looking for upcoming events for this campus, you can find them on our Facebook or Instagram.